The perfect day camp! A unique adventure & outdoor experience for children 4 to 9 years old – just 30 minutes north of Barrie, ON/10 minutes east of Wasaga Beach
Rounds Ranch is a great camp venue for groups of all ages and abilities. We have 125 acres of fun-filled adventure that will keep campers busy all day! Space is limited, so be sure to book now!
Book your one week camp experience at the Ranch July 10 to 14 and/or July 17 to 21 in 2017 and now we are offering a week for the “L’il Ones” (4 to 6 years) July 24 to 28!
Campers will participate in a variety of activities on a rotational basis with a break for lunch in between.
- Moo Maze – Play a cow poke game in the straw maze and find out your moooood while trying to figure your way out.
- Petting Zoo – Visit and feed our many farm animals, including goats, sheep, donkey, chicks, bunnies, ponies, llamas, cows, pigs etc.
- Barnyard Boxcars – Ride in wiggly barrel train around Ranchland.
- Pedal Carts – Race around the track on pedal carts.
- Obstacle Course – Challenge each other to a race through the obstacle course.
- Mist Maze – Cool down on those hot summer days.
- Western Fort and Playground – Test your riding skills on the Bucking Bronco, have a blast on the zip lines, climb the rope ladders on the fort and swoosh down the slide, or bounce around on one of the bouncing ponies.
- Corny maze– Find all our corny characters while having fun along the way! Find all spinners in the maze and become the corny champion!!
- Duck Races – Race the rubber duck down the water trough by pumping the hand water pumps.
- Bouncing Buckaroo– A gigantic trampoline in the ground for a bouncing good time! 2 huge pillows that can fit 30 jumpers per pillow!