Authentic Western Day Camp
Looking for an active, exciting, energized, well organized & AUTHENTIC day camp for your child? You’ll find it at Rounds Ranch!
OUR Day Camp Experience – Ranch Hand Camp and L’il Ranch Hand Camp
It’s true! The best memories are made on a farm!
Are you wanting to give your children more meaningful experiences; wonderful, significant memories they can share with you around the dinner table and with their friends when they return to school in the fall?
Rounds Ranch Day Camp builds memories, friends, love & respect for each other and for animals, self-confidence and an appreciation for down home country living. We guarantee our camp will be filled with exciting, active & engaging, well organized & AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES!
What your child can expect during a week of camp:
- Decorate your own personal cowboy hat to wear all week, to take home as a souvenir
- Hands on feeding and caring for all the animals in the petting zoo including rabbits, ducks, chickens, llamas, goats, ponies and “Glory” our donkey
- Learn skills to groom & tack a pony or horse
- Discover all about the different breeds, colours, and parts of a pony/horse
- Ride your pony or horse every day at camp.
- Dress up your pony, and then participate in our pony parade.
- Actively collect eggs from the laying hens
- Enjoy nature hiking through the forest experiencing all the different animals that inhabit our forest
- Play water games and slip sliding down our Wet’n’Wild slide
- Jumping on the Buckaroo Bouncer, ride down the zip lines, race around on the pedal cart track, find your way through our mazes, and enjoy a wagon ride around the Ranch
- Build a fire and then enjoy a Ranch cookout.
- Challenge your new friends to Cowboy Olympics – everyone wins a prize!
Summer Day Camp Dates: July 10 – 14 and July 17 – 21 (age recommendations approximately 6 to 9 year olds)
NEW ADDITION: L’il Ranch Hand Camp for 4 to 6 year olds! July 24 – 28. Same activities but catered especially for the little ones!
Daily 9am to 4pm
8am to 9am Cost $25/week
4pm to 5pm Cost $25/week
Day Camp Fees:
Only $199 + HST per child per week. $100 deposit required at time of registration.
Early Bird Specials:
Register before May 1/17 to receive $50 off your child’s birthday party package at the Ranch.
Click here to download your registration form and the liability waiver.
Dress appropriately for the weather and bring the following:
- Running shoes or boots (must be closed toed footwear)
- Change of clothes (label all items with child’s name)
- Raincoat and rubber boots on rainy days
- Bathing suit on Wet’N’Wild Wednesday
- Water bottle
- Litterless lunch (Lunch will be provided on Friday as part of the Cowboy Cookout)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if it rains? We have planned some alternative activities but some things will still go on if it is a warm day. Please send your child prepared for the weather
- Do you have a lost and found? Yes, it is located at the admissions booth.
- Does the staff have First Aid training? Yes, our camp guide, office manager and manager on site all have First Aid training.
- How can I communicate with my child during the day if necessary? We are purposely giving your child an “unplugged” experience for their week at camp. If you have an urgent need to contact your child, you can leave a message at our office and we will get it to him/her immediately.
- What is the cancellation policy? Your deposit of $100 is non-refundable but you are welcome to transfer it to another week as long as there are openings available.
- How do you address food allergies? All allergies must be fully disclosed on the registration form. Any allergies are taken seriously and we make sure allergens are not part of the lunch on Friday’s Campfire Cookout.
- What is the staff to camper ratio? One staff per 6 campers with a maximum of 12 campers.
- What method of payment do you receive? We accept cash, Debit, VISA and Mastercard, and e-transfer.