Authentic Western Day Camp
Looking for active & exciting, vibrant & energizing, well organized & AUTHENTIC day camp for your child? You’ve found it at Rounds Ranch!
REGISTER BEFORE April 7, 2017 – receive 50% off a family admission to our Annual Giant Easter Egg Hunt (choice of days – April 8, 9, 14 or 15 *Note: does NOT include the Bunny Breakfast)
Day Camps at Rounds Ranch – Ranch Hand Camp
It’s true! The best memories are made on a farm!
Are you wanting to give your children more meaningful experiences; wonderful, significant memories they can share with you around the dinner table and with their friends when they return to school in the fall?
Rounds Ranch Day Camp build memories, friends, love & respect for each other and for animals, self-confidence and a love for down home country living. We guarantee the Camp will be active & exciting, vibrant & engaging, well organized & AUTHENTIC!
What your child can expect at a week of camp at Rounds Ranch:
- Decorate your own cowboy hat to wear all week, then take home as a souvenir
- Feed all the animals in the petting zoo including rabbits, ducks, chickens, llamas,
ponies, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and our donkey.
- Learn how to groom & tack a pony or horse
- Learn all about the different breeds, colours, and parts of a pony/horse
- Ride a pony or horse every day at camp.
- Dress up your pony, and then participate in a pony parade.
- Collect eggs from the laying hens
- Experience nature while hiking through the forest learning about the different animals that inhabit our forest
- Have a blast playing water games and slip sliding down our NEW Wet’n’Wild slide
- Have fun jumping on the Buckaroo Bouncer, zipping on the zip lines, racing around on the pedal cart track, finding your way through our mazes, and enjoying a wagon ride around the Ranch
- Learn how to build a fire and then enjoy a Ranch cookout.
- Challenge your new friends to Cowboy Olympics – everyone wins a prize!
Summer Day Camp Dates: July 10 – 14 and July 17 – 21
Camp Hours (age recommendations 6 to 9 years)
Daily 9am to 4pm
8am to 9am Cost $25/week
4pm to 5pm Cost $25/week
Day Camp Fees:
Only $199 + HST per child per week. $100 deposit required at time of registration.
Early Bird Specials:
Register before April 7/17 and receive 50% off a family admission to our Giant Easter Egg Hunt OR Register before May 1/17 to receive $50 off your child’s birthday party package at the Ranch.
Registration begins February 11th, 2017. Click here to download your registration form and the liability waiver.
Dress appropriately for the weather and bring the following:
- Running shoes or boots (must be closed toed footwear)
- Change of clothes (label all items with child’s name)
- Raincoat and rubber boots on rainy days
- Bathing suit on Wet’N’Wild Wednesday
- Water bottle
- Litterless lunch (Lunch will be provided on Friday as part of the Cowboy Cookout)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if it rains? We have planned some alternative activities but some things will still go on if it is a warm day. Please send your child prepared for the weather
- Do you have a lost and found? Yes, it is located at the admissions booth.
- Does the staff have First Aid training? Yes, our camp guide, office manager and manager on site all have First Aid training.
- How can I communicate with my child during the day if necessary? We are purposely giving your child an “unplugged” experience for their week at camp. If you have an urgent need to contact your child, you can leave a message at our office and we will get it to him/her immediately.
- What is the cancellation policy? Your deposit of $100 is non-refundable but you are welcome to transfer it to another week as long as there are openings available.
- How do you address food allergies? All allergies must be fully disclosed on the registration form. Any allergies are taken seriously and we make sure allergens are not part of the lunch on Friday’s Campfire Cookout.
- What is the staff to camper ratio? One staff per 6 campers with a maximum of 12 campers.
- What method of payment do you receive? We accept cash, Debit, VISA and Mastercard, and e-transfer.