Looking for an active, exciting, energized, well organized & AUTHENTIC day camp for your child? You’ll find it at Rounds Ranch!
OUR Day Camp Experience – Farm Day Camp will bring out the cowboy/girl in your child!
It’s true! The best memories are made on a farm!
Are you wanting to give your children more meaningful experiences; wonderful, significant memories they can share with you around the dinner table and with their friends when they return to school in the fall?
Rounds Ranch Day Camp builds memories, friends, love & respect for each other and for animals, self-confidence and an appreciation for down home country living. We guarantee our camp will be filled with exciting, active & engaging, well organized & AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES!
What your child can expect during their day of camp:
- Hands on feeding and caring for all the animals in the petting zoo including rabbits, ducks, chickens, llamas, goats, ponies, and "Glory" our donkey
- Learn skills to groom & tack a pony or horse
- Ride a pony or horse at camp.
- Actively collect eggs from the laying hens
- Play water games
- Jumping on the Buckaroo Bouncer, ride down the zip lines, race around on the pedal cart track, find your way through our mazes, and enjoy a wagon ride around the Ranch
Ages 4-6 year olds: July 23 & August 13
Ages 7-11 year olds: July 25 & August 15
8am to 9am
9am to 4pm
4pm to 5pm
Early Bird Specials:
Register before May 1st to receive $50 off your child’s birthday party package at the Ranch.
WHAT TO BRING:
Dress appropriately for the weather and bring the following:
- Running shoes or boots (must be closed toed footwear)
- Change of clothes (label all items with child’s name)
- Raincoat and rubber boots (if a rainy day)
- Bathing suit
- Water bottle
- Litterless lunch