Health & Safety
on the Farm
Everything is a bit different this year and we want you and our farm to stay safe and healthy. Please watch the video below and when you buy your tickets, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines.
Have a healthy and fun visit!
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
You agree not to enter Rounds Ranch if:
- You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Ontario Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You, someone in your household or in your group of 10 has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
ROUNDS RANCH COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Rounds Ranch top priority is the health and well-being of our animals, our valued team as well as our guests. To ensure the health and safety of all, we have implemented new operational protocols in accordance with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and the Government of Ontario guidelines. All regular Rounds Ranch policies still apply. Guests that do not abide by any of these guidelines will be asked to leave.
As we warmly welcome back our guests, we ask that the following health and safety guidelines be abided by:
- We ask that guests refrain from visiting if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with someone exhibiting these symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has returned from traveling within the last 14 days.
- Most activities are OPEN but certain activities are not operational at this moment and will re-open as social distancing rules are relaxed. Please check our “summer events” section to find out which activities are closed.
- Please purchase your tickets online or pay at admission with credit or debit.
- The admissions & cookhouse counter has been equipped with sanitizer and protective plexiglass. High-touch surface areas will be cleaned frequently.
- The Petting Zoos path is now UNIDIRECTIONAL, meaning guests will be required to keep to the right along the trails to ensure a safe physical distance from others. Signage is posted as well as rope along the trails to guide the direction of foot-traffic.
- Do NOT enter any animal pens
- Sanitization stations are set up at the entrance/exit as well as in multiple areas throughout the Ranch. Please use the hand sanitizer stations after each activity. Additional sanitation protocols will be in place for the cleaning of our washrooms.
- High-touch surfaces such as picnic tables will be available for public use in our designated areas only. Lunches are permitted to be brought on site and if you are using our picnic tables, the rules need to be followed
which are stated at the picnic table area. Our large picnic pavilion will not be open at this time.
- Our cookhouse will only be serving cold drinks, snacks and frozen treats. NO hot food available at this time.
- In accordance with physical distancing measures, we ask that all customers remain 2 m (1 horse) apart while in any line ups including admission & cookhouse.
- We have NO wagons available for use. Please bring in your own.
- We have removed all sand toys from the sandbox. To enjoy the sandbox please bring your own toys.
- Certain activities will have a maximum number of participants at one time. Please respect each other while waiting your turn
- Socks MUST be worn on the Jumping Pillows please bring your own
- Rules are posted at each activity. Please read and obey the rules. RR staff can ask you to come off the activity if the rules are not being followed.
- Please ensure any used personal protective equipment is placed into the garbage. Ei. Cleaning wipes, gloves etc.
- Please wear a mask and gloves if you feel more comfortable but is not mandatory in order to enter the Ranch.
Rounds Ranch is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone. We are closely monitoring government announcements and will be making adjustments to our guidelines in accordance with this information. We understand that these are unprecedented times and we are doing everything
we can to ensure an organized and enjoyable experience. Through the shared responsibility of infection prevention practices, we may all enjoy an outdoor Exciting Farm Adventure this season. We thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
To download and/or print these rules, click here.