Give us a shout here at Rounds Ranch for more information about our ranch day visits just north of Barrie, ON.
Folks today are busier than ever. While times haven’t changed too much, here at Rounds Ranch we know that your time is pressing, and we want to help our community friends get the most out of their spell here. Because there is so much to see and do here on the Ranch, we decided to offer ranch day visits to our guests in order to better help them get the most out of their time with us.
When you come to us for a ranch day visit, you’ll be able to have a hog-killin’ good time by taking part in our wide variety of activities, including:
- Corn Mazes–Use a map or use your noggin’ . . . either way, you’ll enjoy traversing through our professionally designed and annually changed corn maze!
- Pedal Carts–See our Ranch in a whole new way with a race on our pedal carts.
- Mist Maze–Perfect for a quick cool down, our mist maze is a great way to avoid the heat of a summer swelter.
- Duck Races– See which rubber duck will be crowned the winner in our duck races.
- Petting Zoo– Come say howdy to our chicks, bunnies, goats, llamas, sheep and other animals.
- Western Fort Playground–Our playground is good for all ages and proves that you don’t need an LCD screen to have a good time!
- Pumpkin Mania–If you stop upon our ranch during the cooler fall days, you may be able to take part in our Pumpkin Mania fest. We are excited and all about pumpkins!
For a great time that is wholesome for your whole family, school or church group, please give us a shout here at Rounds Ranch for more information about our ranch day visits.