Fun family activities 30 minutes north of Barrie, 10 minutes east of Wasaga Beach – corn mazes, giant jumping pillows, pony rides, pedal cart race track, petting zoo, and more!
Entertaining Families from across Ontario since 2002!
Most everywhere you look, you can tell the times are a-changing! While it was once normal to send the kids out to play and not see them until dinnertime, today’s families often shuttle their kids back and forth between multiple activities. This stressful routine can really wreak havoc on your family life. If you’d like to go back to some wholesome fun family activities, come see us here at Rounds Ranch and enjoy some time in our sweet slice of Barrie, ON.
We have fun family activities that everyone will enjoy, including:
- Corn Mazes: Our expertly designed corn mazes (or corn maizes if you’re feeling punny) will allow your family to charge through together or split up into teams. Study the map beforehand or hone your tracking skills to get out.
- Corn Cannons: Who knew corn could be so much fun? We did! Check your aim with our corn cannons!
- Pony Rides: Our sweet ponies provide a gentle riding experience for our younger cowboys and cowgirls dreaming of a home on the range.
- Zip Lines: Adults and kids alike can seek thrills on our zip lines.
- Pedal Carts: Get a little exercise in racing with our fun pedal carts. Take warning, though, young’uns will often beat out their old timer parents.
- Petting Zoo: Watch your too-cool teen melt into a puddle at the sight of our cute little animals. Hold, pet, and learn about the animals we use here at the Ranch.
We offer these and many more fun family activities that are sure to remind you how to slow down and enjoy your kin. Join us today for the fun!