About Ranch Hand Day Camp
Our Ranch Hand Day Camp is a whole week of fun!
Looking for an active, exciting, energized, well organized & AUTHENTIC day camp for your child? You’ll find it at Rounds Ranch!
OUR Day Camp Experience – Ranch Hand Camp and L’il Ranch Hand Camp will bring out the cowboy/girl in your child!
Rounds Ranch Day Camp builds memories, friends, love, & respect - for each other and for animals! We also promote self-confidence and an appreciation for country living!
What your child can expect during a week of camp:
- Decorate your own personal cowboy hat to wear all week and take home as a souvenir
- Animal of the Day – your child will Learn all about that animal, Explore where they live and what they eat plus Create something each day with that animal as a focus.
- Adopt an animal for the week while at camp. Pick your favourite petting zoo animal (each child will have their own animal). Feed, pet and cuddle your animal.
- Discover all about the different breeds, colours, and parts of a pony/horse
- Create your own animal pinata – At the end of the week all the campers will try to break open the leader’s pinata which will be filled with treats.
- Hands on farm & nature creations to make and explore each day.
- Enjoy hiking through the forest while identifying the different wildlife that inhabit the forest.
- Play water activities
- Jumping on the Buckaroo Bouncer, race around on the pedal cart track, find your way through our mazes, and enjoy a wagon ride around the Ranch
- Build a fire and then enjoy a Ranch cookout
- Challenge your new friends to Cowboy Olympics – everyone wins a prize!
- Keep cool while having a blast in our Bandits Bubble Bash and the Water Maze.
These activities will be added as rules and regulations are allowed
- Hands on feeding and caring for all the animals in the petting zoo including rabbits, ducks, chickens, llamas, goats, ponies and “Glory” our donkey
- Learn skills to groom & tack a pony or horse
- Ride a pony or horse at camp
- Dress up your pony, and then participate in our pony parade
- Actively collect eggs from the laying hens