15th Annual GIANT Easter Egg Hunt - Rounds Ranch Style!
April 8 & 9 and April 14 & 15 – 10am to 5pm
Join the Easter Bunny and all his barnyard friends!
Hop along 1 (or all 5) of our family friendly trails!
Bunny Trail: Great for the young ones as they hop their way through the straw bale maze discovering our 5 different bunny stations as they go.
Rabbit Trail: Children will set out on a special mission to fill their egg carton coloured eggs hidden around the Ranch.
Mystery Trail: Children will be provided with a story accompanied by pictures of suspects who have been causing havoc around the Ranch. Their job, to seek out these menacing culprits using clues provided to them.
Resurrection Trail: Allows families to journey through our marked pathways using Easter stories that contain a special letter. Mark the letters on your game sheet as you travel to uncover the secret word. Rejoice in experiencing the true meaning of Easter!
NEW! Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt: Children will line up in age appropriate lines as instructed by our Bunny Helpers. They will enter the darkened room to find eggs specific to the description they are given by the Bunny Helpers! It’s fun, it’s new…it’s Easter!
What else to expect?!
- Put all your eggs in one basket during our Annual Easter Egg Hunt all around the Ranch! (baskets can be purchased at the Ranch)
- Create your own “Bunny Ear Crown” to wear around the Ranch and to take home
- Photo Area to capture your memories with the Easter Bunny (don’t forget to bring your camera)
- Create your own fun Easter Photo Booth
- Experience “Ranchland” Fun – something for the entire family all day long: petting zoo, barrel train cars, slides, zip lines and pedal cart racetrack and jumping pillows…and much more (please note, weather may impact some activities)
- NEW craft area to buy and make at Rounds Ranch or take home
- Face Painting
- Numerous “DAY OF” contests – win an individual day pass for the 2017 summer season
Save the Date
Saturday April 8 and Sunday April 9
10am to 5pm
Good Friday April 14 and Saturday April 15, 10am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
GENERAL ADMISSION REGULAR DAY PASS : $11.95 p/p (plus hst) Under 24 months FREE!
Family Memberships : Half price admission (show your card at admission – see below for membership details)
2017 Addition to our Easter Event!
BREAKFAST with the EASTER BUNNY – SUPER PASS 9am to 10am (April 8, 9, 14 and/or 15)
PURCHASE YOUR SUPER PASS TODAY – space is limited! Call 705-322-6293 OR email Ger@RoundsRanch.com to reserve by e-transfer (or by credit card)
Adult Wranglers: $19.99 p/p (plus hst) Includes: Easter Egg Hunts, Ranchland fun, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny (3 pancakes with real maple syrup/3 sausages, and a drink)
Young’ns (Under 10): $17.99 p/p (plus hst) Includes: Easter Egg Hunts, Ranchland fun, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny (3 silver dollar pancakes with real maple syrup/1 sausage and a drink) plus a souvenir bunny cup
L’il Young’ns (Under 24 months): $5.99 p/p (plus hst) Includes: Easter Egg Hunts, Ranchland fun, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny (2 silver dollar pancakes with real maple syrup/1 sausage and a drink) plus a souvenir bunny cup
Colouring Contest – Enter to Win a Family Day Pass to our Easter Egg Hunt Event!
BECOME A MEMBER:
2017 Family Membership only $125 (plus tax). Parents and their children,under 18, visit the Ranch as often they like throughout the open season and take advantage of ½ price admission to BOTH the Easter Egg Hunt and Pumpkin Mania! Included is a Ranch Coupon Book of great savings for Free admission for a Grandparent, Free pony ride and more.